• ½ cup grated pineapple
• 1 cup water - more or less may be added
• Pinch of salt
• Brown sugar/honey/jaggery to taste
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Or alternately put the pineapple through a juicer and then add the other ingredients, decreasing the water.
2. Strain and drink if you want it cold.
3. If you want it warm then bring to boil and serve.
* Variation - add a handful of chopped mint into the blender.
- Warm the pineapple juice and add a pinch of clove powder, cinnamon powder and ginger powder.