• 2 medium sized potatoes - cut in cubes
• 1 1/2 cups cauliflower - cut into florets
• 3 tomatoes - chopped in large pieces
• 1 tsp oil
• ½ tsp mustard seeds
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• 5-6 curry leaves
• Pinch turmeric - optional
• 1 tsp grated ginger
• Fresh coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
• Fresh or dried coconut - shredded
1. Heat the oil then add the mustard seeds. When they pop add the remaining spice and cook for 30 seconds.
2. Add the cauliflower, tomato and potato plus a little water, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until cooked. There should be some liquid remaining. If you want a dry curry then fry for a few minutes until the water has evaporated.
3. Add coconut, salt and coriander leaves.