• 2 cups carrots – peeled and chopped
• Salt and sugar to taste
• Pinch nutmeg
• ½ tsp butter or ghee - optional
• 2 tsp yogurt – optional
• Black pepper to taste
• Chives to garnish - optional
1. Place the carrots in a pot and cover with water. Boil until the carrots are soft.
2. Cool slightly then blend the carrots and water together till smooth.
3. Add more water after blending if a thinner soup is desired.
4. Add sugar, salt, nutmeg, pepper and butter. Bring to the boil.
5. Serve with yogurt if desired and a few chopped chives.