• ½ cup dried coconut
• ¼ cup roasted peanut powder
• ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tsp golden syrup (optional)
• ½ tsp butter or ghee
1. Toast the coconut in a pan without oil until lightly brown. Remove from heat.
2. In a pan add the butter, condensed milk and syrup. Heat until bubbling and slightly thicker.
3. Add the coconut and peanut powder.
4. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes until it thickens a little and starts to brown.
5. Remove from heat and cool.
6. When the mixture is cool enough to roll make balls and roll in extra coconut.
Makes 15 balls
* Any types of nuts or fruits can be used to make these balls. Also peanut butter or other nut butters can be added.