• ½ cup sprouted beans such as mung, mutki, whole lentils, black eye beans etc (cooked)
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp oil
• 2 pinch turmeric
• 2-3 pinches asafoetida
• 1 tsp grated ginger
• 1 cup tomatoes –chopped - optional
• 1 cup water
• Coriander leaves
• Fresh coconut - grated
1. Heat oil in pan then add cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, ginger and tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes.
2. Add sprouted beans, salt and water. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add coriander leaves and coconut to garnish.
• To make any sprouted bean soak the beans in water for 10 hours. Remove water and leave them for another 10 hours in a piece of cotton cloth in a warm place. Depending on the country they will sprout within 10 to 24 hrs)