• ½ cup fenugreek seeds
• 2 tsp fennel seeds (dry roast and grind)
• 2 tsp brown mustard seeds (dry roast and grind)
• 5 pinch black salt
• 5 pinch black pepper
• 5 pinch turmeric
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 2 tsp jaggery/brown sugar
• 3 tsp oil
• 1 tsp salt
1. Soak fenugreek seeds for 10 hrs.
2. Remove from water, put in jar and cover with a cloth.
3. Leave seeds to sprout for a day.
4. Put sprouts on a bed sheet and leave to dry for one day so that all the water is removed. Keep turning the sprouts.
5. Add all ingredients to fenugreek except the oil and jaggery. Put in a jar.
6. Warm oil and add to mixture with the jaggery. Mix well.
7. Leave for one week then ready to eat.