• 1 cup besan (chick pea) flour or mung flour
• 2 cup sugar
• 2 cups ghee or oil (peanut is recommended)
• 1 cup water
1. Oil a tray. Set aside.
2. Mix besan flour and ghee together.
3. Put sugar and water in a pan and melt. Add the besan mixture.
4. Stir and continue mixing at medium heat. Continue stirring even after it boils.
5. After 5‐10 minutes, it will become thick and then crumbly.
6. Put the mixture into tray, pressing it down so that it is evenly distributed.
7. Cut into rectangles, squares, or triangles. Leave to cool.