• 1 cup grated vegetable (it can be any type of vegetable such as carrot, pumpkin, potato, cabbage, cauliflower, radish, spinach, tomato, coriander, fenugreek leaf, mixed vegetable etc.)
• 1 cup wheat flour
• 1 cup mung dal flour
• 2 tsp grated ginger
• 5-6 curry leaves
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
• ½ tsp coriander powder
• 2 Tbsp oil
1. Add grated vegetables to wheat and mung dal flour
2. Add cumin, salt and coriander powder.
3. Add ginger and grated curry leaves.
4. Add oil and water.
5. Knead until the dough is soft and smooth then let it sit for 10 minutes.
6. Roll balls of dough out into thin circular or triangular shape.
7. Cook in a tawa or frying pan on both sides with a little oil.