• Fruits of choice: apple, chikoo, guava, banana, orange, pineapple, mango, cherry, papaya, grapes, and so on….whatever is in season
• Cashew nuts, almonds or any other nuts – use whole or cut into pieces
• Assorted dry fruits if desired such as sultanas/raisins, apricot, dates.
• Rose water, orange blossom water 1-2 tsp if desired
1. Cut fruits into bite size pieces
2. Add yogurt, nuts, dry fruits and saffron if desired or you can just leave the fruits plain.
3. Add sugar and salt to taste
* There are so many variations to fruit salad so it’s up to your own preferences what you want to add.
• If adding dry fruits of nuts you may want to soak them first before adding.
• If using saffron put a few strands into 2-3 tsp boiling water and leave for 15 minutes. Then add the saffron water to the salad. It will give a golden colour and unique flavor.