• 3 cups cauliflower – cut into florets
• 2 tomatoes - chopped
• 1 tsp oil
• ½ tsp mustard seeds
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• Pinch turmeric
• 1 tsp grated ginger
• Fresh coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
• Fresh or dried coconut - shredded
1. Heat the oil then add the mustard seeds. When they pop add the remaining spices and cook for 30 seconds. If using add the tomatoes at this point and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and a little water, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until thoroughly cooked. If a drier curry is desired then in the last few minutes take off the lid and fry. Add coconut in the last few minutes.
3. Add salt to taste and coriander leaves.