Buttermilk is very good to drink with lunch. It helps to digest the food, decrease heat in the body and balance acidity.
• ¼ cup plain yoghurt
• ¾ cup water or more if a thinner consistency is desired
• Pinch of salt or sugar if desired
1. Mix yogurt with water and blend with a whisk or blender. Then add the remaining water.
2. Add sugar or salt as desired.
Spicy buttermilk - add salt, sugar or ginger and cumin powder and fresh chopped coriander to taste.
Masala Buttermilk - Add 1 glass of buttermilk and 1/8 tsp tak masala
• 1 glass of buttermilk
• Boondi – 3-4 tsp or more
• 2 pinch cumin powder
• 2 pinch black salt
• ¼ tsp ginger juice
• Coriander leaves (to taste)
• Mint leaves (to taste)
• 2 pinch white salt
• Sugar (to taste)
1. Blend coriander leaves and mint leaves to a paste.
2. Add all ingredients together and mix well.