• 1/2 cup sesame seeds - dry roasted and ground (the seeds may pop when they start to brown)
• 3/4 cup coconut - dry - desiccated
• 1/2 cup peanut powder - roast the peanuts and then grind
• 1 cup jaggery/raw sugar/brown sugar
1. Melt sugar slowly in pan with 2 tsp of water
2. Add sesame, coconut and peanut powder.
3. Slowly mix on low heat until the mix can be rolled into balls.
4. When cooled slightly roll into balls and leave to cool. Be careful that you do not burn your hands. They will harden slightly.
Makes 25 balls (1 inch size) or 50 small ones