Pichey Phipson Yoga Center (Yoga, Ayurveda & Naturopathy)
Yoga Vidya Gurukul conducts 10 Day Yoga Course & 10 Day Treatment course. These includes practices of Asanas (Postures), Pranayama (Breathing exercises), Cleansing techniques, Ayurvedic Body Massage, Shirodhara and other Ayurveda & Naturopathy treatments. are given to patients suffering from various physical & mental disorders.
Yoga Retreat & Yoga Therapy Center - Best way to treat your Diseases. We give you the personalized / customized guidance depending on your disease /disorder coorelating with your physical and mental capacity. Till the day more than 21,500 patients have been successfully treated in our centers.
Yogacharya Vishwas Mandlik (Rishi Dharmajyoti) with his gifted healing touch, personally treats patients with Resident Medical officers and staff handling other departments of the center.
Yoga - Positions / Asanas, pranayama, meditation, relaxation techniques, Yoga Nidra, Hatha yoga Cleansing processes
Ayurveda Treatment - Pancha Karma, massage, Herbal medicine treatment
Naturopathy - Food Management (Diet Control), Steam bath, local steam application, Hot foot bath, mud treatment
The center is surrounded by small garden, green trees and walking space. The healthy schedule rejuvenates the human mind.
Pichey Phipson Yoga & Naturecure Center
Opposite Saint Philomima Highschool, Kalanagar,
Jailroad, Nasik Road, Nasik - 422101. India
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment of Diseases -
Patients suffering from diseases mentioned below can be successfully treated.
Obesity, Neck & Waist spondilytis, Sciatica, Slip disc, Backache, Knee Pain, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Asthma, Heart Diseases, Digestion Problems, Headache, Acidity, Ulcer, M.C. Problem, Mental Disorder
Course Dates -
You can come as per your available dates, short courses for 5 to 15 days are available, patients are suggested to stay for a minimum period of 10 Days. You need to confirm your arrivals with email at least one month in advance with us.
Pure vegetarian food and herbal drinks will be provided instead of tea & coffee. The food is non spicy, rich in raw vegetables. Daily diet consists of various fruits (including seasonal fruits).The food supplied is strictly organic and non-processed. A precaution is taken to maintain nutritional value of the diet.
For every individual the Ayurveda diet is recommended considering ones requirements.
Note - Complete silence is maintained in the dining room during the meals and breakfast.
The center provides lodging facilities to students. A student is provided with an independent bed in a room. Every room has 2 beds, with an attached toilet block. An independent wardrobe with a locker is provided to every student. A bed, mattress, blankets, sheets and pillow are also provided.
A laundry service is available in the ashram at cost.
- Shared Room (2 beds with attached toilet) for one bed US $ 20 (Rs. 750/-) Per day
- Special Room (attached toilet) with two bed US $ 35 (Rs. 1200/-) Per day (Check out: 24 hours.)
Fees & Costs -
Yoga Training -
Yoga Training $ 5/- (Rs. 225/-) for 90 minutes session.
(This includes: Asana, Pranayama, Cleansing practices, Meditation, Omkar Chanting, Yoga Nidra etc. as suggested by our Yoga Expert.)
Ayurveda Panchakarma -
- Full body massage $ 12/- (Rs. 500/-) per sitting of 60 minutes.
- Swedan (Full body steam bath) $ 12/- (Rs. 500/-) per sitting of 15 to 30 minutes.
- Shirodhara: $ 12 /- (Rs. 500/-) per sitting of 30 minutes.(Cost of oil additional)
- Local Massage with medicated oil $ 3/- (Rs. 150/-) for single part of the body.
- Local Steam fomentation $ 2/- (Rs. 100/-) for single part of the body.
- Head Massage $ 5/- (Rs. 250/-) for the period of 30 minutes.
- Basti with normal oil $ 1.5/- ( Rs. 60/- )
- Basti with herbal oil $ 2.5/- ( Rs. 100/- )
- Mud application for single part of the body. $ 1/- ( Rs.50/- )
- Mud application for the full body $ 5/- ( Rs. 250/- )
- Cabbage steam inhalation $ 1/- ( Rs. 50/- )
- Hot foot bath $ 1/- (Rs. 50/-) for the period of 15 minutes.
- Hip Bath $ 1/- (Rs. 50/-) for the period of 15 minutes.
- Jalabasti ( water enema ) $ 1/- (Rs. 50/- )
Laundry service - Available at extra cost.
What to Bring?
- Clothing - Loose & comfortable clothes for summer & warm ones for winter.
- Receipt of Online registration fee. (If you have paid it via Internet payment gateway)
- Photos - 4 passport size photos & 4 photocopies of your passport and Indian visa.
- Valuables - You can bring valuables at YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible for any loss or damages. Lockers are supplied.
- Yoga Mats - Please bring your own mats. You can buy mats in the shop.
- Miscellaneous - Your own medicines & personal toileteries.
A good collection of books in the library proves to be a valuable resource to the reader. It includes various books on Yoga, Meditation, Tantra, Vedas, Upanishadas, other Indian philosophies, Ayurveda, Naturopathy etc.
Personal Guidance -
Personal guidance for medical problems using Yoga Techniques : Consultation with Yoga Expert: Fees $ 12/- (Rs. 500/-)
Personal guidance for medical problems using Ayurveda techniques : Consultation with Ayurveda Expert: Fees $ 12/- ( Rs. 500/- )
Daily Schedule -
|06.00 am -
|06.15 am -
|06:30 am to 07:30 am -
Yoga Practice (Asana & Pranayama)
|07:30 am to 09.30 am -
|09.30 am to 10:00 am -
Breakfast / Snacks
|10.00 am to 10.30 am -
|10:30 am to 11:30 pm -
|11.30 am to 12.30 am -
|12.30 pm to 01:00 pm -
|01.00 pm to 03:00 pm -
|03.00 pm to 03.30 pm -
|03.30 pm to 04.00 pm -
|04.00 pm to 06.00 pm -
|06.00 pm to 07.00 pm -
|07.30 pm to 08.00 pm -
|08.30 pm to 09.30 pm -
Mantra Chanting / Discourses / Discussions
|09.30 pm to 10.30 pm -
|10.30 pm to 05.30 am -
||Sweet and Sound sleep.
Naturopathy Treatment -
Steam Bath, local Steam Application,
Hot Foot Bath & Tub Bath, Cold & Hot Packs
& Mud Packs, Massage & Magnets
Yoga therapy includes...
Easy Yogasanas & Pr
Ayurveda Therapy includes...
Massage, Panch Karma, Cleansing Processes, Herbal medicines
Benefits of Yogasana -
- Steady & Comfortable Posture.
- Movements of all limbs & all joints.
- Pleasing, Stretching of all muscles.
- Massaging of the Endocrine glands.
- Improves the function of Nervous System.
- Tranquilizing effect without side effect.
- Weight reduction through proper digestion.
Benefits of Ayurveda & Naturopathy -;
- Raw yet tasty food.
- Nutritious herbal drink.
- Easy to digest food.
- Effective cure with Panchkarmas, and natural techniques.
- Weight reduction through food management.
Feel free to ask if anything else is required, mail us at email@example.com