1 cup flour – any type such as rice, wheat, millet, mung, chick pea etc. Use more rice flour (1/2) to prevent sticking.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves or curry leaves to taste
½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp coriander powder
½ cup grated vegetables – carrot, potato, cauliflower etc
½ tsp grated ginger
1 cup water
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Add water and mix to a smooth batter. Add more water if necessary.
3. Heat the pan and add oil. Spread the oil over the pan.
4. Take a ladleful of batter and pour it onto the pan. Make 3 or 4 pancakes at a time.
5. Turn after 1-2 minutes or until browned. Cook on the other side till brown. Remove from heat.
6. Every time another batch is made cover the pan with oil again for the next round.
• This is easy to cook, eat and many grains are inside. Fast to cook