• 1 cup wheat flour
• 2 large carrots - grated
• Salt to taste
• Sugar to taste
• 1 tsp oil, plus one more for the dough
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• 1 tsp ginger - grated
• Chopped coriander leaves
• 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds then add ginger, carrots and salt. Mix together and fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked. Cool. Add the lemon juice.
2. Prepare the dough by mixing wheat flour with a tsp of oil and enough water to make a firm dough.
3. Roll some of the carrot mixture into a small ball and place in the middle of a ball of dough. Pinch the dough around the mixture.
4. Carefully roll the dough in a circular or trianglular shape.
5. Cook on a tawa or frying pan with some of the oil for a few minutes on each side.